Did you hear that!? His Honour is insisting that Jackson attend the Royal Commission

by umbertoecho 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Stewart said they knew for some weeks he was in Aus i think...

Boy do they know their stuff or what?!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    This is all exciting news. I hope whacko Jacko gets called. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't go. The GB are arrogant, overfed pigs. Now I see it all from outside of the watchtower rose tinted glasses, how vile they all are. It is truly a scam of a cult. When I was in I would have done my best to defend my belief....I probably would have come over like the elders being questioned. Cognitive dissonance is a stinger.
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    I could listen to Angus Stewart tear these guys a new one all day, is there an email address people can email him...if there is I presume he is getting inundated but I personally want to thank him.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I could listen to Angus Stewart tear these guys a new one all day, is there an email address people can email him...if there is I presume he is getting inundated but I personally want to thank him.

How about a thread?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/409540001/sent-this-angus-stewart-this-morning-easter-standard-time

• notsurewheretogo
  • done4good
    done4good

It will be duly noted if Jackson skips country and heads back to NY. No one is going to take pity on him because of the family situation. WT is screwed.

This is getting interesting.

d4g

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    I would think he has to appear to in some way save face for the WT. Failure to do so could have more blow back than appearing....
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Your presuming they have dignity. They dont seem to. Lousche skipped the country to avaoid appearing in a US court. It would be nice to get him on record in a truly legal fashion so that average witnesses could be refered to it

• oppostate
    oppostate

One thing concerning the FDS doctrine is for sure, now that the teaching is changed to mean only the Gobbering Body is the FDS they can't share the blame with all the previously-known-as-FDS anointed members.

They wanted it all, no room for anyone else to be called FDS, well now they can have all the responsibility. This spiritual construct that is not an incorporated entity as the WT lawyers called them in the Unthank case. Maybe Jackson can explain that one.

• done4good
    done4good

d4g - No one is going to take pity on him because of the family situation.

I am sure this statement earned the "dislike", (and may earn a few more). What I am stating is that people in general are going to see the big picture, just as the RC has. While it is understandable that Jackson has the right to, and should visit his sick father, he has a larger social responsibility to address a situation that affects many more than his family alone. I am not going to pander to the feeling types that place sentiment over doing what is right.

d4g

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit