Micheal Jackson: Bubbles isn't the only victim...

by WingCommander 8 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Just felt I would address the MJ issue seperate from the below posts. All of MJ's problems started with the JW's. It's very obvious. His parents were slave drivers, only interested in religion, and the making of alot of $$$$$$.

Being alone and shy, MJ felt very self-conscience at a young age. He didn't accept himself, even though he was a rising star. That's why he's done all of the surgeries, he's still running after the physical image that he wants for himself. He may also have that skin condition that causes white patches on people of African descent. (there is such a condition)

From childhood on up, he's been a mess. I feel he is partially a victim of his environment. Who knows about that whole pedophile accusations against him? Are they true? Who knows? If so, I WONDER where he learned it from, as pedophilia is a learned condition at times - the victim growing up and then becoming an abuser.

This is just a case of a rich JW living in his own little "Neverland" world for the entirety of his life. I feel sorry for his children....while they might have all the money they'll ever need, they will have to contend with MJ spanking his monkey, "Bubbles." His children, pets, and yes.....poor Bubbles all are going to be victims of need of Prozac in a few short years.

As for the dangling, I think he was trying to show off his child to the media, and it looked weird. He may have realized his mistake then, and quickly withdrew the child. Either way, I'm sure the Elders will give him a good monkey spanking for such unholy behavior.

When I was growing up in the 80's, everyone knew MJ was a Dub. But it was all "hush-hush" when the "Thriller" video came out. He was really cool back then. Nothing topped him. After Thriller, the talk was of how DEMON POSSESSED he must be.........evil, evil.....bad man, verrrry baaaaad man!! When in reality, he stopped giving the old men at the WT big monthly contributions towards their swiss bank accounts.........Errrrr, WorldWide Work. No one buy his CD's or listen to his music, was the message. Funny, no one is saying that about the Venus sisters yet, guess they are still "contributing" every month. It's ok that they act so worldly, materialistic, showy, proud, etc, etc, etc. We'll let that slide as long as we keep seeing the $$$$$$$.

MJ - good music, poor childhood, weird adulthood. I wish he would have stayed the same as the great performer I knew growing up. Now he is just an oddity, and sexy Janet's older, freaky brother. Ummmm..........Janet!! :)

Wing Commander :)

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

She looks just like Micheal did before he had alot of plastic surgery. Her arms look more masculine than his . Did you know that she had two of her ribs removed so that her stomach would look flatter??

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

No, I didn't know that about Janet. She's incredibly hot, though. And I do agree, her face looks like Micheal, but they all kinda look alike. And I don't doubt she is twice as strong as MJ ever was.

Weird about the ribs, but she does really have a flat stomach. I was really shocked when I heard the rumors about her dating Justin Timberlake from N-SYNC. She is WAAAY better than that!!

You're not bad looking yourself!!

Wing Commander :)

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think MJ has made great music, and is hugely talented. I do think his childhood was tough, and we all handle things like that differently.

I do not believe the molestation charges against him, and think he generally means well. I have talked with several people who knew him at different stages in his career, and all had wonderful things to say about him.

Obviously, he has a bad self image, and that is reflected in his strange behavior regarding his face. I was just mentioning to my wife yesterday, that Karen Carpenter saw herself as fat, though her ribs were showing through. Who knows how MJ sees himself. Though he may seem strange, it does not mean he is a bad guy.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

I can remember back in the 80's when there was an article in People Magazine about Michael Jackson being a witness.There were even pictures of the Awake and Watchtower Magazines!I can also remember being at a convention and seeing some brothers walking around wearing one white glove!I wonder how long they had those gloves on before they were reprimanded,lol.Does anyone remember when Janet was on "Different Strokes"?She looked so young and innocent!

All I can say is they are one messed up family,and I do agree that alot of it was their upbringing in the JW's,and also a tyrannical father.Certain men are drawn to that religion because of the power they wield over people.They are the heads of their household,and their family is to be in submission to them.That's just my thought.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Just an added note, the father never had anything to do with the witnesses.

To date, the only ones that have anything to do with it is the oldest daughter, and the mom.

• City Fan
    City Fan

Wasn't there a song written about Michael Jackson and his monkey? I think it went...

"I'm forever blowing bubbles..."

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

How about Janet when she was in "Good Times" with JJ Walker? She was a real cutie doing her Mae West impression!

I remember a few of the young dubs in the cong. being rather proud to call MJ one their own back in the pre-Thriller days. Finally, somebody "cool" and loved the world o're who was also a dub making us feel alittle better about our wack religion. Kinda gave us clout...for alittle while anyway....or so we thought

CC

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

LOL ...City Fan

I think he "likes" children and animals way too much.

She was a cutie..too bad she had all that plasic surgery..I think she would have had a natural beauty.

BTW Wingcommander..thank you ....where is your pic?

fyi..just put brackets..[ ] around your similies

Edited by - rubytuesday on 21 November 2002 19:26:31

Edited by - rubytuesday on 21 November 2002 19:28:48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit