IT WAS LISA THAT SHOT PHIL

by Englishman 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Sorry all you UK guys and gals who taped Eastenders, but I couldn't resist it.

Must be the badness in me I guess.....

Englishman.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Just don't tell me how Queer As Folk ends

• rabotnik
    rabotnik

Hey Joelbear:

Though the first episode of the American "Queer As Folk" is quite similar to the British version -- I hear the rest of the series is going to be quite differrent. I think there were only eight episodes with the Brit series and the US show will have 22 this first season. Do you like QAF? I've never been into a soap opera before -- but I find my self watching this every Sunday.

r.

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

JoelBear, I too have become totally addicted to Queer as Folk. Have no idea why. I'm a 26 year old female. Thank God it doesn't focus primarily on lesbians....I'd be toast!

hehe

• nojw86
    nojw86

Hi ENGLISHMAN ,i'm nojw's husband, Iused to watch EASTENDERS when it first came stateside.Is that the same Phil that got into shady dealings w/his brother,Graham?,and they were part owners in the Queen Vic Pub.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I love your posts, Englishman, and I don't mean to rain on your parade, but don't you think it would have been better to post this under the TV and Movies forum?

Just a thought

• Seven
    Seven

Englishman, I think we're a few years behind. Tiffany and Cindy are still alive and Phil and Kathy are still married but living apart. Phil is such a tool. Are there any good websites that have archives of old episodes?

Seven

• Englishman
    Englishman

Thats right, only his brothers name was Grant.

Englishman.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Yes, I love Queer As Folk. Although I am stunned at what they are allowed to show on TV and on a Sunday night no less.

hugs

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit