Labeling one self "Atheist" is Unscientific

by LAWHFol 449 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol thats the problem with forums vs real life cappy... Nobody is as asshatish or as nice as they seem. Real life has shades of grey....
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I am an unscientific atheist and proud of it too!
  • coalize
    coalize
    Me i'm not agnostic, i'm not atheist,I'm apatheist
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Labeling one self "Atheist" is Unscientific

I agree!!!

'Atheist" is a term that exists only due to RELIGION and nothing is more unscientific than RELIGION. Go away religion so there don't have to be anymore "atheists"

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    and we're off again!
  • prologos
    prologos
    I am glad they are A-theist and not A-deist. Some great minds, (not mine mind you) are thought of as deist's.
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Not quite. I am now just mercilessly mocking you for being a whiner after you bit off more than you can chew. I accused (rightly and demonstrably) of having a bad argument.

You have shown ample evidence to the contrary.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    You have shown ample evidence to the contrary.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Im still feeling rather smug that i called this thread accurately 😎 a little more perry and it would be perfect
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    By any possible standard, not to mention that you are breaking forum rules, exposing your children to the things you posted on the previous page is abusive by any possible standard.

Oh, it's nothing compared to your poop stain's stuff. Child rape, genocide, murder, slavery.... what I posted, namely the words fuck and shit, aren't even a poop nugget in the mountain of explosive shit your poop stain did.

Stop being dramatic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit