freemindfade
    You crazy kids
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Don't be silly. I'm not crazy.
  • Perry
    Perry

Vivane,

Personal peace and personal victories are real tangible things. They are not imaginary. People can tell when they have peace in their life and when they are experiencing victory after victory. It is incredible freedom, not determined by circumstance, and not some philosophical kind either. The real deal. They are facts.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Personal peace and personal victories are real tangible things. They are not imaginary. People can tell when they have peace in their life and when they are experiencing victory after victory. It is incredible freedom, not determined by circumstance, and not some philosophical kind either. The real deal. They are facts.

Oh, for the love of math, please stop pretending your personal poop stain is required for people to be happy. Ask a rape victim if she supports your poop stains idea of a rapist being able to buy her victim and then get back to me.

Them's the facts that matter, poop stainer, not how rosy you think your poop stain smells.

• Perry
    Perry
    Yes, we live in a world that has evil in it. A lot of it. I hope you find personal peace.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Yes, we live in a world that has evil in it. A lot of it. I hope you find personal peace.

Yep, all caused by your poop stain (Isaiah 45:7) monster in your belief. You don't need to hope for anything. My life is awesome and poop stain free. Your hope should be that, if it were real, your poop stain would just leave us the hell alone.

• Perry
    Perry

When you said earlier that you were inviting your kids to this thread to pick out fallacies, are they adult children?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    When you said earlier that you were inviting your kids to this thread to pick out fallacies, are they adult children?

They none of your business and you should have the simple presence of mind to know that. Now I have an example to show them of how potential internet pervs troll for information.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

This is better Viv. (No love lost control)

• Perry
    Perry

By any possible standard, not to mention that you are breaking forum rules, exposing your children to the things you posted on the previous page is abusive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit