She spoke about Jehovah’s Witness abuse, and her home was vandalized

by greenhornet 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

https://www.revealnews.org/article/she-spoke-about-jehovahs-witness-abuse-and-her-home-was-vandalized/

The police are saying this is a hate crime.

It sounds like a lot of of JWs are really mad

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Nothing demonstrates you have the "truth" like writing hateful threatening graffiti all over a woman's property.

• stillin
    stillin
    Sounds fishy. Not your typical JW response to dissension at all. The victim may be the perpetrator, for all we know.
  • Fencing
    Fencing
    Yeah, this sounds fake. No witness I ever knew would ever write something like that. For one, they don't refer to the organization as "Watchtower". They would put "The Society" or "Jehovah". Also, this is far too bold for an active witness. Witness are trained to be extremely passive-aggressive.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

I dunno.

The liberals and moderates are being steadily purged (one way or another)...

...before too long, all that's left will be hardcore extremists, and hardcore extremists can get pretty batshit crazy.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

How many times have bat-shit crazy Elders stalked their own like men in black, or hounded friends and co-workers to get dirt on someone??

These people are borderline sociopaths on a good day, don't forget that.

DD

• Illuminated
    Illuminated
    Yeah, this sounds fake. No witness I ever knew would ever write something like that. For one, they don't refer to the organization as "Watchtower". They would put "The Society" or "Jehovah". Also, this is far too bold for an active witness. Witness are trained to be extremely passive-aggressive.
    They are pedophiles as well, with their leaders trained to cover up the crime and protect the pedophile.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

I'd be looking at that building inspector first!

The local police are treating the vandalism as a hate crime. Officer Ken Bethune, who responded to the call today, said his department was familiar with McDaniel’s history with the Witnesses.

In June, Bethune was called to McDaniel’s house – which she and her wife, Crystal McDaniel, finished building this month – to settle a confrontation with a Witness.

“We had another situation with a building inspector who was a member of that church,” he said. “Crystal told me he was told twice not to be on the property. As I understand it, Crystal and Debbie pulled up and saw him coming out of the house. We banned him from the property and told him that even if he was in the course of his duties, he would be arrested because he wasn’t welcome there.”

https://www.revealnews.org/article/she-spoke-about-jehovahs-witness-abuse-and-her-home-was-vandalized/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit