Dizzy Cat

by els 2 Replies latest jw friends

• els
    els

Please read your response in Stormbringer's "Jah" thread and then your response in my "JWs behavior on 9-11" thread on Nov. 18.
    Maybe you were just having a bad day but your comment to me bordered on sarcastic and it really surprised me. I was just "seeking some genuine information" and yet you didn't seem concerned about the board "losing touch" with me.
    How can you criticize others responses when your's was very similar? Maybe I was overreacting. If so I apologize. I've had a crappy week and my nerves are a little raw. els

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Fair point.

I am trying to remain balanced on this board and try not to take one side too heavily over the other. So if I appear sarcastic, it is probably because this is a faceless way of communication. Sorry if I offended your feelings. I did have a serious point to make and it did come across with a touch of sarcasm.

I still have contact with a brother & sister who are practising JWs and love them both dearly. They are really nice people and are not too bogged down in the whole JW mindset, so as not to have a heart towards everybody they touch in life. As I kind of said - they too bleed, the same as you & I. Not to drag the topic up again, but if they were at hand during September 11th, they would have helped where they could. Certainly, I would be shocked if they would have pulled down the blinds!

I feel it is important to be balanced, some of the blatant slagging off that goes on here, does get me down when I read through the threads on occasion. I have been involved in this myself, although the way I feel at the moment makes we want to take a gentler path with a little more consideration towards everybody - JWs, ex-JWs, whoever.

As you say, we all have bad days and post accordingly. Today I am relatively happy, so offer you a chocolate muffin by way of universal friendship & peace.

• els
    els

Thank You, I love chocolate muffins. els

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit