New borns...

by Brummie 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Anyone heard if Kenpodragon's wife has had the baby yet?

while on the topic....This might sound a bit soppy from a guy but when my 2 sons where born I used to sit for hours and just stare in awe at their little face and occasionally (gentley) pinch their ear to make them respond....scuse me while I'm having a goofy moment

One night after sitting up for hours on end to get them drinking a mere 2ounze I fell asleep exhusted and woke up realising I was holding the bottle in my sons shut eye, both his shut eyes were filled with milk and it was dripping down the side of his face...guilt lol! He slept through the whole thing none the wiser. First son would happily sleep 18 hours if allowed, 2nd son would find it hard to sleep 18 minutes (thats without pinching his ear)

Glad neither will be raised in JWs.

Brum (enjoyed having both kids but definately wouldnt have anymore)

• shera
    shera

Thats sweet Brummie,

I used to do the same thing with my babies,just stare at them.

I had to laugh about the milk in his eyes... (no harm done)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I remember falling asleep in the rocking chair while breat feeding. I woke one morning, baby still in my arms to my son telling me................Mom, yuck! cover your boob!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Shera I often wondered if they kept their eyes shut to avoid looking at my face glaring at them, probably scared the poor blighters.....lol

wahaahah lilacs thats hilarious

• Mulan
    Mulan

You guys need to see Ann Geddes new book. I was looking at it today, at a book store. It is so awesome, all the beautiful little sleeping babies. I almost bought it.

• Brummie
    Brummie

edited cus it was the same post as the one above mulans...huh

Edited by - Brummie on 20 November 2002 22:16:17

• shera
    shera

I love those dolls and pics..I bought a small one for my daughter for x-mas.Its so cute,the doll is in a bunnie suit,sitting in a plant holder

• avishai
    avishai

I have one 5mo. old @ home, absolutely gorgeous & I am unabashedly, unashamedly totally retarded over this girl.

• Scully
    Scully

I'm glad you enjoyed your babies Brummie.

I work as a nurse in maternal newborn care and get to hold babies whenever I go to work. Best job in the world, IMO.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit