COC soft copy

by researcher 9 Replies latest jw friends

• researcher
    researcher

Anyone out there have a soft copy of COC, a scanned copy????? If you can scan the WT books you can scan RF Books?? Let me know.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Why not just buy a copy? Its probably just as cheap and saves all the scanning hassle

Brum

• researcher
    researcher

Somebody's got to have it in electronic form... come on... give it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Southland
    Southland

If you were to get your hands on soft copy, would you somehow still plan on paying Ray Franz for all the hard work he put into writing this book? Think hard before you answer.

• out4good3
    out4good3

My goodness.....how ethical we've become !!!!!

At the risk of bringing the wrath of this board down on myself, it beggs the question; do we also plan on practicing this ethical standard when the latest WT CD comes out.

Can you say ISO and FTP ?

• Satanus
    Satanus

A digital coc would make it easier to help more people. One would think that ray himself would make it available. He has put several chapters on some boards. Most people would still buy the book.

SS

• Simon
    Simon

Please remember that he is in the same situation as many who dedicated their lives to the WTS and then left, late in life:

It is his income and he uses it to provide for his family. Their is a big difference betweeen him and the WTS as regards funding.

I would have no problem with copying a WTS CD

• researcher
    researcher

Southland??? Looks like a double standard here. Oh you can copy the Pay Attention, etc etc and make it available, but not the COC, To raise a question of ethics on this is an oxymoron.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Well, for one thing I thought that the WTBTS publications were 'giving life's water free' and were available without charge from the WTBTS anyway. If that were the case, why would the WTBTS complain that people were distributing their publications electronically, which in effect saves the WTBTS a lot of $$$$.

Of course, we know the above is NOT true, even though the JWs pretend that it is.

• blondie
    blondie
    Oh you can copy the Pay Attention, etc etc and make it available, but not the COC

But see it is fairly easy to buy the COC, but the Pay Attention book is not available from the WTS at any price, and rarely shows up in the used book venues. So I don't think this is a fair comparison.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit