Woe to you..........

by bigboi 1 Replies latest jw friends

• bigboi
    bigboi

This is not meant to be a blanket condemnation of all jw's. I thought the title would grab ppl's attention as well as bring light to a fact that may explain StillIn's blatantly arrogant post yesterday.

In it he implies that all former jw's must have left the org due to some wrong doing on their part. He basically implied that everyone who posts here is immoral and the fruits of their actions has turned them into bitter opposers of the org that 'is closer to the bible than any other'.

To me his post is a prime example of the Pharasaical attitude that pervades the jw organization. It is clear from his post that he feels he is approved before god because some organization has given him the label "in good standing". He feels this way because he has not done or is not currently involved in any of the activities he presumed some of those who post here may have gotten involved in.
    Yet he feels no guilt about associating with ppl whom that same organization has used scripture to denounce as unfit to so much as say a greeting to.

How does one make such partial distinctions? How is it alright for him to break one of his religions rules, yet come down on ppl who are no longer or no longer to profess to be a part of the same religion for merely airing their grieviances. Come on, let's get real you can't sidestep that issue. I mean, how hypocritical is that.

Just like a good number of witnesses he seems to feel as though if I don't do this or that specifically I'm ok I can still be "in good standing". Yet at the same time hold others to a more exacting standard.

Just a few thoughts. Let me know what you think.

Bigboi

• nojw86
    nojw86

Well my point is why does he still call it the TRUTH. Truth does not change........He is in good standing well that could overnight for him/her/elder.......The truth about what.......how many changes you can make......nojw ( little lulu says all JW are a little lulu)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit