Governing Body member is in Australia right now!

by Anonymous1 118 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Anonymous1
    Anonymous1

Sorry I have to remain completely anonymous about this but you will see why.

I have first hand knowledge that Geoffrey Jackson of the Governing Body is staying with his parents in Toowoomba, Queensland for the next few weeks. He has already been in Australia for a couple of weeks. He is visiting his father who is in very bad health.

I will not give out the address and phone number so please don't ask, but the meetings he is going to are at the Harristown Congregation at 338 Spring St, Kearneys Spring QLD 4350, Australia. You can look up the contact details on JW dot ORG.

I urge everyone here to write to the Royal Commission and let them know one of the GB (an Australian citizen) is here so they can subpoena him if they wish to before he leaves the country.

It may go nowhere but the very least we can do for all of the poor victims is to at least try.

Their email is: contact@childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au

I also think a mass mailing of personal letters (anonymously if need be) from outraged people from all over the world to the Harristown Congregation where he is attending, could be our best and only chance to reach one of the GB to tell them how disgusted we are with how they have, and are, handling this.

That is all the information I can provide and I leave it in all of your hands.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry
    I just started watching. Can someone download this once it is complete and post it on YouTube so I can show my wife?
  • Lemonp
    Lemonp

Sent an email and I will call too, but is this information reliable?

Thank you for reaching out with this information, in any case.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Indian Larry, they're all on Barbara Anderson's youtube channel as quickly as she can get them posted. :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvrp6E1AymHbf7yUeuKKXw

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Mad Sweeny - Thanks for the info! I have not been on this site much lately and this is all news to me.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Any suggestions on the best day(s) to watch?

• cha ching
    cha ching
    ALL of the days have been riveting, you get to see the WT and their glorious ones wriggle on the hot seat, w/o the aid of lawyers interrupting.
  • Anonymous1
    Anonymous1

Yes this information is extremely reliable LemonParty.

I would like to give this information to a journalist so they can attempt contact. Does anyone have any contact info or an idea of what would be the best way to get in touch with someone that could make this happen?

• Lemonp
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Anonmous1:

"I also think a mass mailing of personal letters (anonymously if need be) from outraged people from all over the world to the Harristown Congregation where he is attending, could be our best and only chance to reach one of the GB to tell them how disgusted we are with how they have, and are, handling this."

I would not bother sending any congregation or the Governing Body any letters. It's better that they remain ignorant of what we are doing. This is, after all, war and in war you keep things secret from the enemy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit