What books do they................................

by fairy 1 Replies latest jw friends

• fairy
    fairy

i was just thinking about the times that the witnesses ideas or point of view has changed on certain things and, well, what books/magazines are they placing these days that have got ideas in them that have changed but they are still using them. because otherwise, you would think they wouldnt be placing them anymore and only using the updated ones................would like examples of ones they are using but shouldnt be. i dare not ask my witness relatives, otherwise they'll think i want to go back to the meetings

• greven
    greven

Try: "life how did it here, by evolution or creation". This book has been time and again debunked due to the amount of misquotations and untrustworthy cited resources. For example: this book cites the writer of "The neck of the giraffe" as a scientist, a zoologist. In reality the author is an occultist and writes about pyramid energy and laylines. In his book the neck... he atacks evolution only to pass his own theory that mystical powers caused it. look up the misquotations on the net and confront your relatives. Good Luck, hope this has been helpfull!

greetings,

Greven.

Edited by - greven on 20 November 2002 6:58:8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit