Hello??? Assembly Week?

by waiting 4 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Hello? Hello? Hello?

Where has everybody gone? Am I the only fearless on to be able to admit that I am here - and thus, not much else going on in my life right now?

New thoughts? New arguments? New jokes?

just waiting.

BTW, George has a somewhat new post on H20 about evil women in the Bible. He is Really a Strange Man.

Edited by - waiting on 21 June 2000 14:33:54

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I'm still here.....braindead at the moment, but here.

George is a trip, isn't he? He posts on lots of boards. I've run across his stuff here and there.....always a little strange.

• Martini
    Martini

Hi Waiting,

D.Assemblies have their way of making the Organization look like a new born...fesh,healthy and new. Like the Org. has always been clean, error free and full of God's blessings. Certainly makes even an former believer stop in their tracks to reassess ones standing with God.It all appears like Jah and Christ are in FULL control and have no place for us faithless ,weak ones.
    One cannot help but go through the mental and emotional cycle 'do I?, don't I?,do I?don't I? belong to (these) God's people???.
    Anyway it's all pretty exhausting.
    Thank Jah for the Internet!

Good day to ALL,
    Martini

Edited by - Martini on 20 June 2000 11:2:39

• katchoo
    katchoo

Of course I am here! I didn't even know there was an assembly this week! :) (THANK GOD!!!)

--B.

• waiting
    waiting

Oh, Katchoo, it's God Bless You - not Thank God.

Get your sayings correct!

My mother-in-law bought us a parking ticket, just in case the "spirit" moved us. I don't think there's a big chance of that happening.

Enjoy your weekend!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit