Have you noticed..

by Crystal 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Crystal
    Crystal

I keep seeing this comedian all over televison saying how he flys alot and he has noticed one big difference in the Airports.There are no longer any black people working there.I have been asking around and people seem to agree with him. He implied that the government is "Profiling" (he likes to call it "Pro - Active Intelligent Screening") In a nut shell he thinks it's a smart thing to do.

Do you think this is going too far? I also wonder if there is an avalache of dicrimination law suits being filed. Will other places start getting rid of blacks..like the post offices??

• Mulan
    Mulan

When we flew home from California in mid September, there was a crew of about 8 new security people being trained at our gate. I think half of them were black............maybe more than half.

I think he was just being funny............sort of.

• Coqui
    Coqui

Untrue, I am in airports around the country three or four days a week, east to west, north to south.

Caucasians are probably in the minority.

Yes many security workers who worked in airport security up until recently were not hired on as TSA workers, thus losing their jobs. Some of them probabably were not legal to work in this country to begin with or had prior records thus disqualifying them.

The truth is people again want to pull out the race card and claim victim status. I've had enough of political correctness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit