What is "FDS"?

by marsal 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• marsal
    marsal

I just recently found this site. I have been disfellowshipped for several years. I enjoy reading blondie's comments so much, but I don't know what "FDS" stands for. Could someone please enlighten me? Thank you.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Faithful and Discreet Slave

welcome to our world!!!

Edited by - mulan on 19 November 2002 13:16:54

• Matty
    Matty

Matthew 24:45-47, in the New World Translation, reads "Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his Master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? Happy is that slave if his Master on arriving finds him doing so. Truly I say to you. He will appoint him over all his belongings."

Just this lone scripture has spawned a whole industry!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Feminine Deoderant Spray

• butalbee
    butalbee

LOL@NameWithheld

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry, marsal. I'll have to be more aware of my abbreviations. What is that counsel point in the Theocratic School--material adapted to field ministry. I'll have to work on that. Welcome.

Blondie

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Welcome Marsal,

we look forward to reading more of your posts, this board gets more and more interesting with so many different people adding their comments.

Twink

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL Namewitheld.......I was thinking the exact same thing! Guess that shows just how long I have been away from the borg.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit