Hauty JWs

by buscar 4 Replies latest jw friends

• buscar
    buscar

Have you noticed the holier than though attitute is very similar in Fred Hall and stillinthetruth?

At least You Know had some brains and some bible knowledge. He spoke with a forked tongue and not his ass.

We all know that dear old Freddie is sufferring from premature Alzheimers but this stillinthetruth character must be a stooge. No one could be so far up themselves and still be able to walk upright.
    Have you noticed the length of his arms and the non opposing thumb? Maybe he is the missing link.

Come on folks he's pulling our legs. Not even a hardened long in "the truth(tm)" JW could be such an exact opposite to the teachings of Christ especially having only been exposed to the Watchtower doctrin for a relatively short time.

He has to be a troll folks.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Look do we have here? It is Mr. Know It All!! And he has an IQ of a piece of sh*t.

• Moxy
    Moxy

where is youknow? still in h2o? i miss him :)

mox

• Englishman
    Englishman

G'day, Tom.

I agree. I think that ole Fred has definitely got that Alka Seltzer disease and this new fella is just trolling.

Englishman.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Fred is clearly not a JW and most likely a child or emotionally troubled person. I see nothing productive in replying to him.

Would you argue economics with your 3 year old?

hugs

Joel
    www.joelbear.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit