[Day 5 - 3/8]The Royal Commissions investigation of child sexual abuse within Jehovah’s Witnesses. + VIDEO

by C0ntr013r 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Splash
    Splash

Part 2, 10:30-11:00. Incredible.

The abuser was disfellowshipped for immorality with another woman, but was not reinstated later on because the elders had said he should return to the family home.

The elders actually recommended that the abuser should go back to live with his two young daughters if he was to be reinstated!

Angus "That would not have been a safe situation, would it."
    De Rooy "That sounds correct."

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    I must say I was a bit disappointing by the "Apostate", he did his best thou. And he was honest and had "better" memory then the other elders.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    username: I think the watchtower lawyer is signalling quite a lot when I'm looking at him. Now I know he is the watchtower lawyer I'm going to go through all the other videos again to see if he is directing all the elders.

There was a lot of signaling by the WT lawyers going on during this last session. All of the lawyers at the back table are WT lawyers. The one that I first noticed doing hand signals was the old guy at the left of the screen - all you can really see of him most times is his slack mouth hanging open. But, last night, he became quite animated...holding his hand up to his mouth and fidgeting with his tie.

The hand movements are what caught my eye first - and then man in the middle made those so obvious sign language movements - it was unmistakable - and acted guilty when Stewart turned around - almost caught with his hand in the cookie jar!

Are they supposed to be signaling? Can they coach during testimony? What is going on? Are they signaling someone else who is watching?

And...what do those signals mean?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Was the abuser an Elder or MS???

DD

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Marked for viewing later.

Thanks!

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    MS I think
  • maksutov
    maksutov
    Mr Baker doesn't seem like much of an apostate - still a Bible-thumping misogynist, and mentally 'in', defending the JWs, albeit somewhat more compassionate than the elders.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Mr Baker is a character, on one hand he is trying to put the WT out

of his life and on the other hand he quote WT none sense.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Contro13r again for making this days' hearing possible for later viewing.

I have someone in my congregation hooked on these sessions. If she had a choice of viewing General Hospital (her favorite soap)....she'd pick these hearings...that's how much this long time publisher looks forward to the Royal Commissions' hearings! It truly is an 'eye opener' for her! She has confided in me how disgusted she has become with these elders on the witness stand. These hearings are giving an effective and lasting 'reverse witness', if you will, to many a devout JW.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Ron got totally owned. Check out the moment at 32 minutes in. After reading the scripture from Deut about 2 witnesses, the Judge asks him about the context. Busted... It is all downhill from there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit