anyone into astrology etc...since they left....

by fairy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• fairy
    fairy

just wondering how many of you delve into astrology and related matter...........it interests me.

• larc
    larc

coincidently this subject is being discussed at length on a thread, A Star From the East, or something like that.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Fairy,

It is very interesting to me too. If you would like to discuss it, send me an e-mail.

• The_Desert_Fox
    The_Desert_Fox

Rarely touch the stuff.

Erwin

• QCA1
    QCA1

Hello Fairy

I have been looking into astrology for a long time and found that it works every time. Have you had your birthchart done,it is a good starting point.Read has much as you can about the subject there are plenty of books on the market.Please email me if you want too.

qca1

• rem
    rem
    I have been looking into astrology for a long time and found that it works every time.

If this statement is true, then you could be on your way to winning an easy $1 million dollars from the James Randi Educational Foundation. (http://www.randi.org)

There is no evidence that the position of distant stars and planets have any affect on the lives of humans.

rem

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROMMEL was a PIMP!! He kicked the shit out of the Allies!! Good thing Hitler was a dumbass or the allies would have never taken Africa. ROMMEL RULES!!!! Nice Pic!

oh, no, not into the Astrology thing.

• QCA1
    QCA1

Hi Rem

When i said it works every time i mean it works for me in my life. I will be saying more about astrology soon,at the moment i am really busy as i am getting married on Saturday.

qca1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit