Foo Fighters

by bay64me 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• bay64me
    bay64me

I'm going to see the fantastic Foo Fighters tonight. Can't wait, I'm soooooooooo excited!

• Matty
    Matty

Brilliant! I love the Foo Fighters!!!! They are the dogs boll*cks!!!

I don't need to wish you a great time, I KNOW you're gonna have a great time!!!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I've seen the Foos twice and they put on a hardcore performance. Going to see GNR at the end of the month and it should be interesting to see how that one turns out.

Path

• ugg
    ugg

sounds great....have a blast....

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

I was going to see them but they'd sold out.

Enjoy yourself.

Ignored One

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

They put on a surprise concert here about a month ago, sort of a practice run before the tour started I guess, in this tiny little venue in Minneapolis, Oh my god, I was in heaven!

• troucul
    troucul

I'm going to stir some shit now...hope you don't mind...Foo Fighters are and will always be better than that group led by that bozo Curt "Heroine Queen" Cobain. Dave Grohl is the real genius. Cobain was a druggie that got lucky. The quintessential song from Nirvana was the last one..."You Know Your Right"--Should be entitled, "You Know I'm a Druggie"--that song sucked ass. I'd hate to say he did us a favor, but why could'nt Curt just shut the hell up? But I digress...one more thing, Dave Grohl kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Matty
    Matty

I always wondered who you were, troucul , now I can cross one person off my list, you can't possibly be Courtney Love!

• bay64me
    bay64me

Foo Fighters were excellent ! Had a fabulous evening, still buzzing after a spectacular performance.

Troucul.....yes you are stirring a fair amount of shit! Kurt Cobain was a genius born into sad and unfortunate circumstances. He handled his life the way he did cos thats the way it was for him. The man is a legend and it's pure tragedy that he's no longer with us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit