World court of human rights

by WasOnceBlind 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind
    While Australia is dealing with this pedaphile protection policy that the WT seems to have, how awesome would it be if the world court of human rights was to look into it as well, seeing how the WT is a global organization.
  • oppostate
    oppostate

I think you're right. It definitely falls under human rights. 1000+ pedophile offenders not reported to authorities. That's an important finding, and with all the information that shows the WT's policies add insult to injury in such cases I would think other governmental agencies would get a heads up and start looking into things themselves.

Maybe having some letter writing campaign to these agencies like the World Court would help expose the WT and it's policies.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I get what you're saying but it would take a lot of time and organisation.

Hopefully the Commission in Australia will set a precedent. Other Western/developed countries could then each have their own commissions.

Perhaps the world court of human rights could be used to 'mop up' the remaining cases that occurred in poor/developing countries?

• WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind

I live in the US, and I'm sure that if we started writing letters to congress to have a hearing on this maybe eventually it would happen......one can only dream!

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

And the world court of human rights could also look into their shunning habits.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hmm.

Hadn't thought of this.

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    And maybe the blood issue?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit