Those aussie elders may escape repercussions after all....RC day 3

by Witness My Fury 36 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• kaik
    kaik
    International warrant and Interpol after GB asses, and they would not be safe anywhere. Every country would handed over as they do not like to shield pedophiles and their enables. Let's hope someone would face justice in the court for protecting pedophiles and rapists. They are lucky that this is not case in the Czech Republic where they castrate baby-rapists.
  • blondie
    blondie
    Clergy is not required to report in all 50 US states which is why BOEs are strongly required to call Bethel Legal and why it can be a goal to fight for if you live in a state that does not require it.
  • blondie
    blondie
    The government castrates pedophiles? Or individual citizens? BTW castration does not stop pedophiles from raping children, they just use objects then.
  • kaik
    kaik
    Blondie, Czech Republic castrates pedophiles, and they have high success rate on low re-offense rate. It was even reported in the BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7871783.stm). This law goes years back and since 1977, there was only one violent recidivist who killed. Over 90% of the offenders after surgery (it prevent penile erection as well) have not offended. Czech Republic has the lowest recidivism rate of all of EU on sexual crimes. Poland and Germany has similar laws as well.
  • blondie
    blondie

In the US they have used chemical castration. I don't think they could legally at this point operate without the pedo's permission.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/05/health/chemical-castration-science/

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Chemical or surgical?
  • blondie
    blondie

Both, Surgical and chemical....with the WTS and transfusions....it is clear that in the US that forced operations or surgical procedures on adults even inmates will not happen. It is sometimes hard for people, especially men, to understand that rapists including child rapists, are motivated by more than hormones.

Each state in the US determines legislatively what procedures are used. It is not one law across the whole 50 states.

In 2009, the Council of Europe's Anti-Torture Committee criticized the Czech Republic for its practice of surgically castrating convicted sex offenders. The committee described the practice as "invasive, irreversible and mutilating."

Physical castration removes the testicles.

This year, the same committee asked Germany to stop offering sex offenders the option of surgical castration. The procedure is not mandatory and remains very rare in Germany.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/05/health/chemical-castration-science/

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Well that went right off track. Personally, I'd like to see a giant mechanical mincing machine delivering slow terrifying death to all the convicted paedophiles, child killers, serial rapists and serial killers, but that wasnt the topic of this thread.

The elders involved in non reporting will likely not have legal or criminal repercussions (sadly).

• kaik
    kaik

In Czech Republic, castration is generally surgical, because is it prevents for men to have erection. Chemical castration was not effective, had side effects, and was costly. Surgical procedure takes two hours or so. It has been done since 1970's or even longer, and decades of the Czech crime statistics showed that was very effective. The biggest critics of this procedure is UK; Germany had never voiced criticism of it.

Similar procedure is also done in Poland. I am not sure on Slovakia since they are independent and have different laws and political structure than Czech Republic.

• kaik
    kaik
    The law enforcement and the AG should do thorough investigation followed by arresting and prosecuting real offenders and the people who shield them and protect them. I do not know what are the laws in AU, but the idea that any organization would shield child-rapists and enable their crime for years makes me disgusting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit