Eastern NC?

by Bob_NC 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

I've been away from "the truth" for over two years now after being raised and spending most of my adult life in the org. It would be great to met some from my old circuit who left and now see the JW religion for what it is. If you were in a congregation east of Rocky Mount we might know each other.

Bob

• NCSmokeEater
    NCSmokeEater

Hey there. I live in Greensboro, NC, but I've got family in Rocky Mount, Hollister, and Tarboro. Maybe we've met. I've also done KH builds there too...

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Hey Bob, I was raised in Fayetteville and Charlotte - know anyone from there?

welcome to the board,

back2dafront

• JT
    JT

do you know Ashley Thomas- a former bethelite from rocky mount nc

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi Bob,

I attended the Clayton congrgation, and then when I moved to Wake Forest, I attended the Millbrook congragation, in Raleigh. I now live in Fuquay Varina.

Shari

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Hi Smokeeater,

Yes I know quite a few JWs from Rocky Mount/Tarboro. And, I also have been to several KHall builds in the area. Perhaps we have crossed paths along the way.

Bob

• dapinkiiee
    dapinkiiee

I am in southeastern North Carolina. Farther east than most of you have mentioned. I am on the coast about 30 miles from the SC border. Anyone know anyone from the New Hanover County, Wilmington, Shallotte area?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit