Looking for Mike Miranda from Central Valley, CA

by ShaunaC 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

I'm looking for a long lost friend I can't forget. His name is Mike Miranda. We attended pioneer school together in 1991. We had an instant connection but I was immediately engaged & married so our friendship was never allowed to flourish.

He was to attend my wedding in June 1992 but never showed. Although choosing not to take pictures with every family member I had, my friendship with Mike was important enough to plan to take wedding pics w/ him if he came. I was very bummed he didn't.

The summer of 1992 was the last time we saw each other & spoke at the District Convention in Fresno, CA. A month or two later police called my parents home looking for me for questioning. Mike's truck had been found abandoned. Foulplay was suspected. They had found letters from me in his room and wanted to question me on my possible knowledge of where he was.

I never found out the outcome. Months later, even up to a year, I heard accounts saying the some towns people had thought they saw him. I have no idea if he is dead or if he was recovered in any way.

At the time he was 18-19 years old. He lived w/ an abusive psycotic JW mother and younger siblings. Although a dire situation he felt the need to help his younger siblings.

Mike....if you are out there anywhere, PLEASE contact me. I think about you all of the time. Or if anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate putting my mind to rest. My email is [email protected]. Mike would be about 28-29 years old now.

I have on many occasions thought of doing a more extensive search for him. Thought I would try this first just in case.

Thank you!

Shauna (Titterington) Collins

• LDH
    LDH

Shauna,

Email me with his last known details (if it's more than what's above).

I'll ask my girlfriend (Sheriff's dept) to run a search.

Lisa

PS--Miss ya, you've GOT to see the baby.

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

bttt

BTW, Mike was from Porterville. I would appreciate anyone with any info. Thanks!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Fresno rocks!!! Its a little overcast today though...........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit