Hindley dies - can such evil be forgiven?

by Matty 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Matty
    Matty

Nobody in the history of crime in Britain has really provoked such raw emotion as Myra Hindley and Ian Brady. They were responsible for some of the most horrific instances of torture and murder of children that has ever been known.

However, in recent years Myra Hindley has shown "remorse" for what she did and had subsequently become a "Christian".

I guess this is the biggest test for forgiveness a person can ever make. Can you really forgive someone like her? Now that she has died how do you now feel?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2481193.stm

Edited by - matty on 16 November 2002 7:6:53

• badboy
    badboy

tHAT WILL SAVE PUBLIC MONEY!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hi, Matty,

The murder of Holly and Jessica is the modern-day equivalent of the Moors' murders.

Death is too good for her.

I hope God will make sure that she gets a really hard time in Hell!

Spanner

• Simon
    Simon

good riddance.

She should have been hung 36 years ago.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash
    Hindley's body will not have to be returned to prison but will be released from hospital to family and friends.

Hello Matty

These people sound as if they got far less then what they deserved.

While reading the article the statement above caught my eye. Made me laugh. Guess that truly would be life in prison eh?

• glitter
    glitter

Abosultely wonderful news. I hope she suffered - it's just a pity she died in a hospital bed instead of alone in her cell.

There is still a mother who hasn't even got her son's body back because they "forgot" where they buried him on the moor. Hindley is now way deserving of forgiveness or sorrow. She wasn't sorry - if she was sorry she wouldn't have wanted to live, never mind be released.

Life sentences should mean LIFE.

• Matty
    Matty

I always found her behaviour and attitude absolutely galling. If she had any respect for her victim's families she would have shut up and not kept going on about wanting to be paroled.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit