Need a GalPal - Houston TX?????!!!

by moana 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• moana
    moana

Howdy:

Joined a meetup group here, and read the board in hopes of finding a local pal that can relate to this awful shunning. It's been hard for me. I live about 40 miles south of Houston - but work in the city. I have lots of interest that keep me grounded & I have a great hub & a wonderful place in country. Still wish for a gal pal to talk to - - - - -

drea

• TheStar
    TheStar

Moana,

I'm in Houston and I'm a gal and I'd love to be your pal... Email me, my email is open.

• Xena
    Xena

I am in Austin, but for us Texans that is just a hop and a skip

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I have a gal pal in Houston. Her name is The Star, and she will make you say "buenos dias, caliente madre!"

I have another galpal in Houston named Tina, who has dissapeared. Firedragon, where are you?

• TheStar
    TheStar

LOL@ 6of9

I wish you were in Houston. I need a Foreign Film Pal... I'll have to go see "El Crimen Del Padre Amaro" and "Real Women Have Curves" all by myself this weekend...

Edited by - TheStar on 15 November 2002 14:19:48

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

well, i'm in el paso.....

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

Moana? Did you ever live in the west Texas area? In Brownfield maybe. I ask because my mom had a friend named Moana.

• COMF
    COMF

Hiya, moaner,

you could skip "Real Women Have Curves". Being naturally drawn to that kind of woman, I jumped at the chance to see it when it first came to Dallas. Took a curvaceous cutie with me and strutted right on down to the Angelika. It was a disappointment. Aw, shucks.

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

It is hard to find friends in H ouston. I'm trying to find some. hehe. I'm not a gal, but I'm lookin' for pals. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit