I'm back

by Texas Apostate 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate

Had to take a much needed vacation to clear my head. Man it has been a crazy month. I actually got the courage to tell my mom that I don't believe all that JW crap, and boy did she blow a gasket. She is the only active dub in my family. Relations have been further strained. She called my wife yesterday and told her that she is afraid to talk to me because i make her nervous (shake her faith). Oh well life goes on... and it's getting sweeter and sweeter by the minute

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

At least you told her what you believe. Now she can choose to love you for who you are or she can pity herself for not being able to do that. It is her choice.

• Jesika
    Jesika

welcome back and good for you for standing up to your mom. where in TX are you? I live in Dallas.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I actually got the courage to tell my mom that I don't believe all that JW crap,

A giant step! Well done. I once had to do the same thing and instead of blowing a gasket she wept! That was hard, wish she had blown one instead. She is now out of the WT too, needless to say I didnt feel an ounce of sadness when I found out she left.

Glad you took a vacation!

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit