Is this a joke???

by ScoobySnax 8 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

What did the inflatable Teacher say to the inflatable student in the inflatable school?........You're letting me down, you're letting yourself down, and you're letting the school down..........awww ok its crap, but I'm trying. So don't be "inflatable" you'll let everyone down......or something like that, there's a lesson here somewhere....ok off to get my next fix.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

LOL why isn't this in the jokes section?? *says Beck of the forum police sqad*

Your joke reminds me of the joke about the guy who took his blow up doll back to the sex shop because it had a leak. The store owner said 'what seems to be the problem sir?' The guy says "I want my money back, she keeps going down on me". The guy got his money back and the guy standing behind him bought it.

~Beck~ I suck at telling jokes *pardon the pun*

ps..I think thats how the joke goes, I might have said it wrong

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Dear Beck-of-the-forum police squad........LOL......I didn't post in the joke one coz I felt a bit rebellious, and us JWs don't do that much ain't it nice to branch out sometimes.....ps....loved yours too.....Scott-fluff-crapjoke-One xxx

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    Dear Beck-of-the-forum police squad

You can call me 'Sarg'

I didn't post in the joke one coz I felt a bit rebellious

Who is A-bit-rebellious? I do not know her, should you be telling us this?? What you do with A-bit-rebellious is private, don't ya think its a bit kinky to be telling us this stuff?

and us JWs don't do that much ain't it nice to branch out sometimes

Yes, really daring of you Scott-fluff-crapjoke-One LOL - you break out baddie you!

~Beck~

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

SARG!! MISS!!.... you really don't wanna know A-bit-rebellious, shes's a trollop. And me? oh well its kinda kinky to keep you informed of all my stuff. Love Scott-daring-fluff-crapjoke-one-in-awe-of-sarg.

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Beck I thought you were going to say that the guy went back to the shop with the doll complaining that it was a "man" doll....until the assistant told him that he had it inside out !!!

boom boom thank you very much I'm here all week

J Gull

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I like this SARG stuff LOL - I don't mind a bit of role play You be the break-out-baddie and I'll be 'the Bill' LOL...*gets out handcuffs* Don't make me use my batton *eeewww thats too kinky LOL*

[email protected]

boom boom thank you very much I'm here all week

Was that a Billy Crystal line?? LMAO

~Beck~ *back to walking the beat*

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I thought "BOOM-BOOM" was always Basil Brush........ok don't go there, its an england thing.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I say govn'er, Basil is looking a bit motley for a 40 year old brit fox LOL.

I grew up on Basil.....BOOM BOOM.

Not the same BOOM BOOM as J.Gull's - his was more a 'Puh Boom Boom' like a drum beat - I think

~Beck~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit