A few facts to ponder

by Nitty-Gritty 47 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cappytan
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

I think I finally understand what Nitty-Gritty is saying...

since the watchtower publishing company he worships is not a criminal organization (yet) there really is no precedent for them to protect children from being raped.

until further notice let the rape continue!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A few facts to ponder.....Nitty-Gritty

Image result for Your full of shit....Image result for Your an idiot

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

"In other words the government does not care about child abuse right? Wrong."

They do definitely care. There is just not probable cause yet. Which is coming.

"IF JWs were involved in criminal activity as you all insinuate then staying out of religions way would go out of the window."

That is correct. Organizations like for example the Branch Davidians, Jim Jones or Warren Jeff's cult were shown to have an agenda of violating or subverting the law at the leadership level, and were investigated. Same goes for the Watchtower. If their policies are cultivating a culture of protecting pedophiles (willfully or through stupidity) they will be investigated eventually.

"All the discussions and criticism of how JWs handle child abuse are based on conjecture."

Not really. The US government is just slow in pursuing established religious organizations due to "the wall of separation between church and state". However the Royal commission and the Charity commissions work will contribute to the eventual public outcry. The Watchtower have had a chance to walk the biblical two miles instead of one, and chose to ignore secular warning signs.

"And it is because of conjecture the government won't do anything."

The US government is slow and careful when it comes to established religions. The the Royal commission and the Charity commission is going to wake them up a bit. You don't want the FBI to wake up a bit.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Also Nitty-Gritty don't you want the authorities to turn on your precious religion so the desert god gets pissed enough to push the big Armageddon button????

I'm so confused by your bronze age religion...

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Also Nitty-Gritty don't you want the authorities to turn on your precious religion so the desert god gets pissed enough to push the big Armageddon button????

Perhaps he has weighed the organization and found them too lite?

Anyway why are we talking about the FBI, when if the UK and AUS models are followed it will end up with congressional hearings. Now that would be fun.

• cofty
    cofty
    most “worldly” people are not going to be “put off” by the JWs because of child molestation issues

They are already put off because they know Jehovah's Witnesses are a ridiculous cult. However the facts that are now coming to light regarding their laissez faire attitude to child abuse will turn apathy into contempt.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

the discussions and criticism of how jw's handle child abuse are based on conjecture???!! Uh...no.

Marina

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

1) Sorry everyone, I accidentally hit "like" on one of NG's ignorant comments.

2) What Sloppy Joe said.

NG, if it was up to you, NOTHING would be done to protect children. As Sloppy Joe said, it's only because of the efforts on the part of the victims and those who speak out against WTBTS hypocrisy, that ANYTHING has been improved.

If you were responsible for protecting a Pedo who harmed my child, I would introduce you to my favorite move, a hook-kick. It's great because I can launch it faster than most people can throw a jab! Ahhh, the look on your probably fat face would be priceless!

You sir, are a Watchtarded Watchtard of the highest caliber. Suck it, and good day to you! Did I mention that you suck? If not, you suck.

DD

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Nitty Gritty - If your wife/sister/daughter was raped by a fellow J.W., would you consult the elders first, or would you report it to the police?

Interested to see what your reasoning is, compared to those elders in Australia - and elswhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit