One day in the life of a missionary

by fulano 3 Replies latest jw friends

• fulano
    fulano

06.30 am. Fuck, have two make breakfast for those bloody germans! Ow my head aches, had too much wine yesterday on Societys expenses, but the movie which started at 00.30 am. was so good on HBO. Were lucky we have 62 channels in the missionary-home.

07.00 am. The whole happy family together. Brother lets the new missionary read his comment in English. How long will it take this time, hell never learn English. Sister

gives her comment, it looks as with no end.

07.15 am. Attack!!! They attack breakfast like wolves but my head is still aching and Im still thinking of that marvelous green-eyed 25 years old return-visit I have now. She loves to speak with me, we listen music, drink coffee and.oh yes.. she takes the magazines!!

We even danced one daygood dancer she is.

07.30 am. With his mouth full of bread the table-head for this week assignes the new missionarys wife to read the year-book. Experience of persecution in some crazy African country. My thoughts are way out and I only awake after the prayer.

08.30 am. Everone is gone, out in field-service. I should clean the home but I hire a sister for five dollars she does the job and I lay down on my bed in the 80 square-feet bed-room I have and watch MTV.

11.00 am. I cook, I like it. A nice spaghetti, I buy the wine at the local super-market, the nice lady must think I am a drunk but who cares!

12.00 pm. Everybody is hungry and again they attack like wolves. Prayer, which nobody hear and than..to bed!!! They all take their siesta and dont have anybody the guts to call before 02.30 pm. This would be fatal for the brother!!

15.00 pm. They are are all out again. What to do? Watch the tv again? Or a movie? Ow shit I have a talk this week-end. Better prepare some stuff.

18.00 pm. I better go to my return-visit, at least she is from this planet, funny and happy, staying at home would be listening to the latest gossip, frustrations about lost privileges or complaining of the allowance.

22.00 pm. Back from field-service. She was so well-dressed tonight! Lets see what movie we have. At 23.00 pm. we have "15 minutes". And than again on HBO at 00.30 am. we have the Hunt, seen that two times already but anyway I will watch again. I open a 8dollar bottle of wine and than the real day begins. .

• Matty
    Matty

LMAO! You obviously have insider information fulano!

• Mary
    Mary

..............as told by Milton Henschel

• fulano
    fulano

You are right, I used to be one for eight years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit