Is it justice to see elders in hot seat australia

by poopie 5 Replies latest jw friends

• poopie
    poopie
    Now they no what it feels like to be on other side of the questions more fellow feeling now.
  • millie210
    millie210

It is definitely justice.

“The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

(Attributed to MLK but was him quoting someone else, sorry, I cant remember who it was)

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Absolutely, I agree with the above posts.

I'd like to add that hopefully this commission will trigger many commissions in other countries.

Furthermore, it will become apparent that elders only obey the Legal Department and the GB so there could be a possibility that the high-up members could be called.

I'd pay to see AM3 or Stephen Lett before Justice McClellan and Assistant Counsel Angus Stewart, trying to survive their questioning.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes it is justice and it will be an even greater justice to see the Governing Body appear in some form of tribunal here is the United States of America.

The United States of America the 7th world power of bible prophecy according the the clowns called the Governing Body aka Faithful and oh so Discreet Slave to ancient superstitions about a blood hungry Deity who doesn't mind comping on a few animal sacrifices while wait for the main course called the world of mankind that doesn't not kiss his royal ass.

Their little glick they have found in this(freedom of religion and religious indoctrination with almost no bariors)system of things(world) is evaporating as mankind enters the information age just getting started.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    In no way is it "justice". It may be petty satisfaction that a few elders got grilled but in no way is it a balancing of the scales for the people (children) who were made to speak about their abuse, some called liers, all humiliated and many of whom ultimately saw no nustice done their case as the abuser went on their merry way. Wake up and look past concepts of petty revenge. This is no shape or form justice.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Justice will never come for many of us burnt by the borg.

The only hope any of us have is that this religion is exposed for what it is and hopefully neutralize the power it has peoples lives. Then maybe prevent or minimize further unnecessary suffering.

Expose, expose, expose the GB and their kingdom!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit