It Started Today

by kelpie 6 Replies latest jw friends

• kelpie
    kelpie

Seacher and Ruby, You will be glad to know that my sleep in did get interupted..!!!!!!!!!

By... you guessed it.. Two elders knocking at my door. I didnt answer it mind you. They didnt have any bibles with them which I thought was strange( I was peeking through the blinds).

My father.. You have to love him. Dobbed me in to the local elders. But guess what,,, this little ducky is moving house veryyyyyyyy soon and will not be giving any forwarding details to ANYONE.

I refuse to get df'd because they feel I am doing something wrong by "having a male flatmate".

I have had some great suggestions from the board as to how to avoid them, and I will be putting some of them in place.

Barry, thanks for letting me live there.

In the whole 7 months I have been living here, this is the first time witnesses have knocked on my door. The mormoms have been around more then the dubs have.

Kelps

• Prisca
    Prisca

hehe, good for you!!

I had a knock at the door today too, but I didn't answer it becos I was in my jarmies, and wasn't expecting anyone, so I thought it might have been local JWs. Turned out to be the Avon lady - I missed her, and I was going to order some stuff from her!!!!!

oh well

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

kelpie keep us informed!

• searcher
    searcher

((((((((((((((Kel)))))))))))

So sorry to hear that the KGB (Kingdom Getcha Back) squad has found you.

Keep a low profile and they will probably go after, 'new and gulible' rather than spend time on ' been in and seen through the b/s '

searcher.

• barry
    barry

you will be safe here kim. Barry

• hippikon
    hippikon

Do you wan't a hand to move?

• Oliver
    Oliver

Just FYI. We had a "close encounter" with them trying to bite one of mine in the backside. You know what we did? We, (or really not me, but mine), just said, "Yes, of course I'll meet with you, and when did you say? ....... Oh, I think I've got something going then, but I'll try and rearrange it, can you call me back please? Ok, I'll talk to you then." As you might expect this went on and on like this until one of these guys piped up and said why are you refusing to meet with us? Well, mine just calmly said, well what ever gave you that impression, I absolutely will meet with you and furthermore would never dream of not doing so. He pretty much kept stuff like this up untill he finally moved about 2000 miles away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit