Repent and come back to the organization

by cocolocoii 6 Replies latest jw friends

• cocolocoii
    cocolocoii

This is for all of you who have left God's spiritual garden(WT), there is not hope without the organization.
    All of you are going to be destroyed, including your kids.
    So repent in the name of the organization and come back to us
    Why would you like to die and be like manure in the soil.
    Don't you know that the organization is the only channel of comunication with God.
    Don't you know that the faithful and discreet slave is inspired by angels. Yes you are out of the organization because the angels have seen how weaked your hearts has become.
    Glory to The WATCH Tower. The salvation is in your hands if you repent and come back to the organization. Don't full yourself believing secular history and demoniac inspire books. Read spiritual books like Knowledge and My book of biblical stories.
    Ask for forgiveness to the elders, the will help you to come back. Just be humble and accept the discipline.
    If you don't do that You will certainly DIE!!!!!!!!!!! Die! Die!
    april fools! surprise.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Coco the clown?

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

#$%$&^%$#%
    your late!

• qwerty
    qwerty

I repent....in dust and ashes!

• TR
    TR

Cocalala,

like manure in the soil.
    So is every word in your post.

TR

• nojw86
    nojw86

HI COCO-LOCO HA HA HA HA HA.......I need all the laffs I can get these days. (NOJW)

• DevilsAdvocate_DA
    DevilsAdvocate_DA

Son or Daughter, Cocolocoii.

In all my years as an active Jehovah's Witness I have never heard such talk (typing) as yours.

I believe you need to reread your post with Gal. 5:22-23 in mind. I am not judging you, but you are too far out in left field.

You must truly be a very lonely person, whomever you are. If you are in need of physiotherapy treatment there is probably a good physicist in your neighbor. Personally, I can not handle your case. They call it confict of interest. But you need to get help, please.

DA

What I have said, I have said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit