Dr Bob Please read ....

by mouthy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi Bob just wondering if you got the video& tape I sent ( I promised it to you at PA) Will you let me know please,.

• Scully
    Scully

Hi Mouthy!

I hope you don't mind me peeking in (like everyone else is doing) on your thread

By the way, did you get the message I left on your machine a couple of weeks back - I think it was the same weekend that you were away at the convention..... just checking

Love, Scully

• mouthy
    mouthy

Great to see you peeking in. No I didnt get the message ....What did you say???? its great to think you have my number ( wink,Wink, Yes the Convention was GREAT....

Hope your well ((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))00

• Brummie
    Brummie
    its great to think you have my number ( wink,Wink

I hope your not having an affair with someone else Gracy? ..I'm gonna tell JE

Brummie (peeking in incase I missed out on shumthin)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Brummie-I just got a marriage proposal yesterday & it wasnt JE ( Pity).......

Not bad for an oldie.....I aint got money!!! what can it be??

• Brummie
    Brummie

It must be everything BUT money mouthy, what did you reply to the proposal?

Bet you asked for bank details? LOL

• mouthy
    mouthy

No I didn't ask for Bank details. I am intested in how will he put up with my chatter 24/7 But I said No thanks... But it was good for my ego!!! That is 3 I have had since my hubby died in 1985-----

I know no man could live with me!!!! I am overpowering...

" Oh the gift that God had give us to know ourselves as Others see us"

That gift I was given-I have a file full of letters of hate- & love!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Since Dr Bob didnt answer I called him!!! Yes he got the tapes- guess he is goofing of the line alot.....Thought I would let you all know he isnt shunning me!!! THANK GOD!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit