Looking on the backyard

by happy man 3 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

Is not so popular among us, and I defenytly think this is not so good, look at this link, and se what sign painter try to tell and what happend to him.

i think Us JW are littel to afraid to talk about the problems as we have like evryone els.

I myself littel unusual perhaps, as trying to make things better, not so easy.

http://www.touchstoneforum.org/~dchoi/dcforum/DCForumID1/1073.html

• ballistic
    ballistic

Happy man, that is sad. I agree you have choosen a difficult path to try to change the organisation.

There has to be some explanantion why the organisation has so many stories like this. I don't know if this has been discussed on the forum, but surely the organisation preaching the "way out" must attract unstable, backward or disfunctional and poor families.

Perhaps that is the subject for another debate.

• kheli
    kheli

That was an interesting post. It's too bad that most JW's never are truly interested in a person's circumstances.

They only care about whether or not you believe everything the Society says.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Happy Man)))

I'm sorry they're giving you such a hard time. Humans generally despise/hate & fear what they cannot understand. For you to site "examples" of JW issues invokes fear - fear that God's true organization could have flaws, fear that they need to "think outside the box". You must remember feeling the same way yourself - no?

Happy - you are a true christian and a loving decent man. I'd vouch for you, but I don't think I'd be very welcome over there, as I have enough "examples" to probably have them reeling for weeks.

One thought regarding the responses you received - I always find it interesting that JW's can "generalize" everything about their religion, yet individualize every "example" given of flaws within their same religion. "Thats just a one time occurence" they say, "how dare you even mention it"........they forget that every life bears saving.

It also bothers me out of all the responses - not one had any compassion for the victim - that should tell you something no?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit