help support your local food shelf

by eyegirl 4 Replies latest jw friends

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i got this as an email from a friend of mine. yes, it is for real, i already visited the website and chose my team (GO PACK!!!). thought this would be the easiest way to pass it along to whomever may be interested it's very cool and for a wonderful cause!!!!

All you need to do is click on the link below (takes you to the Campbell's Chunky soup page) and click on the helmet of the team you like the best Campbell's is donating a can of soup up to 5 million) to area food banks just by clicking on a helmet at their website. It's quick, easy and can be done once a day.

http://www.chunky.com/click_for_cans.asp

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

heehee, i'm so glad the Packer's won last night and i was privileged enough to be there with xenawarrior

• Valis
    Valis

Also, one thing I always keep in mind is that most stores will give you "Turkey points" or "Turkey Bucks" for buying groceries during the weeks that come before Thanksgiving and XMAS too sometimes. You can redeem them for a frozen turkey and if you aren't going to use it because you have too much food or bought a fresh bird, shot your own, ran it over, or are having Spam, give it to a food bank or homeless shelter.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• searcher
    searcher

I dont know who I clicked on, but what the hell !

As long as it helps.

searcher.

• not interested
    not interested

ok i got my vote in but sadly i had to pick the vikings, yeah yeah i know they suck this year but i still love them you pack fans know how that is dont ya? all thoes years being on the bottom of the nfc befor brett farve came to town

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit