WT Lawyer trying to force His Honour to allow Miss Apple to garner more info showing how good WT is

by umbertoecho 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Hello to all who are watching. His Honour is being tested by WT Lawyer in the last thirty minutes of day 4. The lawyer wants to bring in updates on the societies handling of child molestation cases.

His Honour tells the lawyer that if he "lawyer" wants a contest between who is better than who....forget it.

His Honour is slightly pissed off as WT lawyer just won't back down and insists that this evidence is very important and........"progressive" ( I think ) His Honour then continues to tell nice WT jerk type lawyer, that if he thinks this will dispel all that happened to past victims..........think again.

I rough summary but fairly accurate people......God, that WT lawyer is a hateful lying, scheming son of a bitch.......

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

God, that WT lawyer is a hateful lying, scheming son of a bitch.......

Don't hold back. Here, you can tell us what you really think!

Doc

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Umberto - don't sugar-coat it, we can handle it!
  • Heaven
    Heaven

You go umbertoe... these JW lawyers need to be told. They act like they're above it all.

Applewhite has some more work to do and she's gonna have to re-arrange her schedule to do so.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

' ...jerk type lawyer...'

I resemble that remark!

• Listener
    Listener
    I doubt she will do it. What she will want to report on will be different to what the org wants her to report on.
  • Mephis
    Mephis

I think she had a few moments of epiphany on the stand yesterday. Being guided through why Group Therapy was going to be a huge problem for JWs by Stewart just illustrated how ill-equipped she was (is?) to even to begin to state expert opinions upon even their literature.

Her comments at the end seemed to indicate, as Listener suggests, that she won't be repeating the same mistake as she has been making.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

umbertoecho One of the highlights of the day for me was that interchange.

Also Day 4 Segment 4 at 06:00:00 where the Judge highlights the fact that the JW case is the most reprehensible of them all [including RCC] so far !

I have been following while reading some of the Transcripts. This is becoming an addiction !

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN it is for me too!
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

His Honour is being tested by WT Lawyer in the last thirty minutes of day 4.

The lawyer wants to bring in updates on the societies handling of child molestation cases.

His Honour tells the lawyer that if he "lawyer" wants a contest between who is better than who....forget it.

....Your Honour.....Evidently..............Are All WatchTower Lawyers..

.......I Have New Evidence...........................This Stupid??!!..

...Image result for joe pesci my cousin vinny...............Image result for joe pesci my cousin vinny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit