Nine Seconds that says it all. Have these elders any shame?

by Wasanelder Once 63 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

What can I add? This says it all.

Elder on stand is mute till prompted.

I guess I could encourage you to watch to the end and a guest commentary, lol.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    That's really sad and shows the witnesses don't give a damn about people outside of their church. What did Jesus teach have love for your neighbor.
  • zebulon
    zebulon
    Nice clip! Thank you for posting. I am still laughing at the ending of the May Asshole! Good work!
  • freddo
    freddo
    Must see it right to the end folks!
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Great clip.

Of course, it's obviously(TM) from an apostate source, so what good JDub would believe it?

Doc

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    So sad. I don't feel sorry for the guy because of his history with this particular case, but in a general sense as an ex-elder I do sort of feel sorry for the guy. He is ill-equipped, way over his head, and It's been a long time, if ever, that he's had a fresh independent thought of his own. He has never ever even considered the angle being presented, and it shows.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I don't consider being ill-equipped to answer reasonable questions pertaining to the protection of children in a direct manner worthy of my sympathy.

I will save that for the actual victims.

• Londo111
    Londo111
    is my face red?
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Class, this what we call a sociopath. Repeat after me, so-see-ohh-path, that's good!

DD

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    They are now well and truly fucked after this... this left me slack jawed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit