Hi Everyone!

by thepreacher 7 Replies latest jw friends

• thepreacher
    thepreacher

I just wanted to stop in and spread the good news. You will find it in 1 Corinthians 15.1-11, written under inspiration of the Holy Spirit and not the spirits directed (by alcoholic spirits) of the Watchtower. My wife and I just recently DA'd and we forced their hand since they were avoiding us entirely, despite three years of inactivity, with no 'shepherding call' at ALL.

We have been active as born again believers (the only kind really) in a Southern Baptist church, teaching Sunday School, supply preaching in the last year, evangelizing and we just love doing it under the power of the Holy Spirit. In one month we witnessed to a dozen witnesses, giving them literature from the Christian Respondent, which highlights the false prophecies and other shenanigans of the good old indiscreet slave class *tm.We used the bait of "we want you to take this to your elders and get us answers before we accept your magazines", which worked vcry nicely. We made a pretty big splash with the local 'dubs when they found out who we were!

We had walked away back in '99 one month after recording a healthy 27 hours in kingdom work. My wife and I, and our teens sons, who had refused to consider baptism after both finishing the "Knowledge" book. You may remember me as RexB13. I am now....

The Preacher

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Cool, Nice to meet you

• shera
    shera

Welcome Preacher

• nilfun
    nilfun

Hi Thepreacher! Welcome to the board

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Preacher, welcome to the board!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• termite 35
    termite 35

Hi to you, too .What a couple of intelligent boys you have !

Edited by - termite 35 on 4 November 2002 18:46:2

• Mum
    Mum

Before you were RexB13, you were WorldlyWitness, "WW," n'est-ce pas? Good to see you back.

• kelpie
    kelpie

Welcome back to the board and its nice to meet you. I hope you stick around this time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit