[Day 3 - 29/7]The Royal Commissions investigation of child sexual abuse within Jehovah’s Witnesses. + VIDEO

by C0ntr013r 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Litebrite
    Litebrite
    Awesome. Thank you for putting these up! This is important and people need to see.
  • dozy
    dozy
    thanks - really appreciated. this is fantastic viewing.
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    Is it just me or is Bowditch dumber than a rock?
    I get that you're hard of hearing and need things repeated. But even when he understands the words he doesn't seem to comprehend the questions.

Also, I really dislike the way BCG's attorney phrases questions. She doesn't really ask anything - she just poses a lengthy proposition with the addendum, "would you agree?" The chief justice is probably the best in the room for cutting to the heart of things.
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    Regarding part four of Wednesday's proceedings, I am just beginning to listen to it and Mr. Davies interestingly chooses NOT to swear on a Bible before testifying.

EDIT - He's an attorney, not a JW. That's why. :)
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Thanks everyone!

I hope you like it, especially Dino Ali was very "interesting" to listen to...

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Also, I really dislike the way BCG's attorney phrases questions. She doesn't really ask anything - she just poses a lengthy proposition with the addendum, "would you agree?" The chief justice is probably the best in the room for cutting to the heart of things.

Yeah, she just talks about what she believe happened. No matter if the witness agrees or not

Mr Stewart and The chief justice are going; bad cop, bad cop on there asses xD

Regarding part four of Wednesday's proceedings, I am just beginning to listen to it and Mr. Davies interestingly chooses NOT to swear on a Bible before testifying.

The second abuse victim did not swear on the bible either, after all they are not JW's. Probably not believers at all I guess.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

NOW i am feeling that "Happy" song at last.

Marina

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    NOW i am feeling that "Happy" song at last.

Haha, yeah. One of the biggest things in Ex-JW history for sure! :)

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

In part 2 there is a few minutes missing. You can watch that in this video starting at 29:50.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbN14qFhCtk

There was actually a pretty good point being made that my recording missed.

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Is day 4 available?

Thanks for recording!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit