Wednesday Hearings LIVE LINK NOW

by Mad Sweeney 84 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mephis
    Mephis

Just in all the craycray Ali stuff, the idea that the pressure of being interrogated by three elders is sufficient to pull out a false confession from a Ministerial Servant but still isn't inappropriate to put children and young women through...?!

There are times when an exdub would be handy for them sitting on their shoulders. So many instances of Ali (and others) vanishing into WT doublespeak to imply one thing when reality is different. eg Elders/MS not a position of honour in congos? So why are they called 'privileges' then?

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

He might not realize it yet, but with his statements he is digging himself an even deeper grave...

I thought something like this would happen when I saw his performance yesterday, he is pretty screwed

He thinks it is clever to say: "2 witnesses and a confession is not enough" to save his own skin, but that will certainly come back and bite him in the ass, among other things...

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Reminds me of A Few good Men: "I want the truth!" "You can't handle the truth!!"

This Ali guy seems completely emotionless, even disinterested in the proceedings.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

He's a regular Comical Ali, isn't he?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    "It's not appropriate is it?"
    "That's the guidelines we follow."

"Leave aside the guidelines..."
  • FadingTruth
    FadingTruth
    "It's not appropriate is it?"

"Yes, it is"

This guy is a freakin' idiot.

• Mephis
    Mephis
    He can't think away from what the governing body has told him is the right way to do things. It really is that simple, and that dangerous. Horley yesterday could, and it rocked him. Ali's absolutely blind to it.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

For all of us who have been on the wrong side of the back-room table, trying to reason with Eldubs and feeling like we took crazy pills, don't you feel better?

Not even the Royal Commission can reason with a Watchtard!

DD

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    I almost feel bad for him. It's like he's lobotomized. What an evil cult. EVERYONE is a victim.
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    These people are like the sound department at the Kingdom Hall. They forget to turn the mic on until the guy's halfway through his comments, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit