Wednesday Hearings LIVE LINK NOW

by Mad Sweeney 84 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    I get the feeling that based on the lackluster performances from yesterday, the Borg HQ has leaned on today's guys to be assertive and strong in their statements.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    OH MY GOD he's justifying dads mouth-kissing their daughters!
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    OH MY GOD he's justifying dads mouth-kissing their daughters!
    Yes, he said that in some cultures it's nothing more than a sign of affection. Oh dear.
    The child victim was not of that 'culture,' and was clearly disturbed by her Dad's behavior, but Ali is not moved by that.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I love it how they keep saying they have to get instructions from the Branch.

It shows how clueless they are and cant make a decision on their own .

smiddy

• FadingTruth
    FadingTruth

So in addition to victims' testimony, the judicial committee gets a confession from the wrongdoer and they choose not believe it, because they are not sure if the wrongdoer really means to confess. How crazy is that?

He's just trying to save his own ass in this case. Even the Elder book says a confession OR two witnesses is sufficient. He's screwed from both ends on this one.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    MadSweeney: OH MY GOD he's justifying dads mouth-kissing their daughters!

Yeah...he claimed that it was a cultural behavior that actually was a way that some families show affection. And then he said that the guy was Hungarian!! This is a new one for me...I know Hungarians. It is not a part of their culture.

I have a hard time to not punch my computer screen while watching and listening to this f**head. He is a blatant liar - makes a person wonder about "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" that he swore to tell when he was holding onto the silver sword. It makes a mockery of their bible, doesn't it?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind
    Did they all just leave the room to collectively beat their heads against a brick wall ??? That's what I feel like doing listening to him talk in circles .
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    This "Deny All" guy is intellectually reprehensible!
  • Stirred
    Stirred

How can anyone justify this??? Probably right off the bunch but say rest is okay. I will never forget last time I met with devout JW friend who told me (after I explained Some of the issues I had), "even if they are wrong, they are right."

WHAT????

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The Commission is getting angry. They have been so cool up to this point but this Dinoshit is really testing their patience. You can feel and see the anger from those who are questioning him. Stewart gave up...he couldn't deal with him anymore. He was obviously pissed. They all are.

Dinoshit should go to jail for contempt of court. He has been caught is so many lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit