Wednesday Hearings LIVE LINK NOW

by Mad Sweeney 84 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    The two guys they had on Tuesday clearly had no prep or coaching. One was a former CO (maybe DO even) and he couldn't even quote Borg procedure. The next guy was an elder who was on a judicial committee for a molester and also couldn't answer simple questions about either the procedure or even give his opinion about what the organization could do better. The person called him out asking whether he was aware he would be testifying and for how long. He said, a few weeks to two months. And you didn't even bother finding out what this commission would be asking you about? It was both stupid and disrespectful of the commission's authority.

This current guy, Dino Ali, is talking in circles. The authorities aren't letting him off the hook.
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    The current line of questioning is getting to the heart of things. These people KNOW the Borg.

He's trying to sell that they're "shepherds" and "slaves" lol and not in an honored position when they're MS or elders.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    They are ripping him, but he still won't admit to shit. Very slippery bastard.
  • stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement
    Lol. They are asking about the Holy Spirit appointment process and its effectiveness if a molester was appointed as an elder or servant.
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

So in addition to victims' testimony, the judicial committee gets a confession from the wrongdoer and they choose not believe it, because they are not sure if the wrongdoer really means to confess. How crazy is that?

The commission has got to be banging their heads listening to this.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement
    This is worthy of an Oscar award.
  • HeyThere
    HeyThere
    Ya, I almost gave myself a concussion smacking my forehead. Wtf?? A confession yet they still felt it was unsubstantiated??? Good grief.
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    This Ali really has no clue how normal people reason. They lay out evidence and the logical conclusion of that evidence and he simply says, "no, I don't agree with that."
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

They are ripping him to shreds [Dino Ali].

This current guy, Dino Ali, is talking in circles.

Yes they are, but I get the feeling that Dino Ali thinks he is being smooth by giving them the runaround.

Follow this line of questioning and his response:

By his own notes he had a confession from a child molester, but the committee neither disfellowshiped nor reported to police.

He was asked, Why not?

Because we needed corroboration, he said.

He was asked, Why do you need corroboration for a confession?

He said, Because he [the confessor] was a know liar.

Have you ever heard anything more ridiculous?

• Dagney
    Dagney

Annnd, here we also have the fruitage of lack of higher education. Dino is sadly ill equipped to deal with the complexities life, and quite representative of the thousands currently in positions of oversight.

The severity of the issues is completely lost on him, and he doesn't seem to have a clue. He is well suited to a cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit