The witness list for the Royal Commission will make all the blame shifting backfire!

by C0ntr013r 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

So I just looked at the witness list and was pleasantly surprised when I saw who will be "forced" to attend the court.

Right now the elders are saying that; they just do as they are told, "it is not our fault/responsibility". We just do what the service/legal department tells us, etc.

But people who have the responsibility are not out of reach this time.

Rodney Spinks: Jehovah’s Witness and member of the Service Department, Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of Australia

Vincent Toole: Jehovah’s Witness, solicitor, and overseer of the Legal Department, Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of Australia

Terrence O’Brien: Jehovah’s Witness Branch Committee member and current director of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of Australia

They even got a member of the branch committee who will have to actually answer the questions! I guess he might try to push the blame/responsibility on the governing body, don't think the Royal Commission will allow that though.

The JW child molestation cover ups in Australia ends one way or another now! :D

• Skidmarks
    Skidmarks

I was wondering the same. All the elders are giving the same answers each time "call the branch". It will be interesting to see what they have to say.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Is it just me, or does it seem like Australia has decided to "make an example" of someone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit