Brummie, fancy a drink some time?

by Pleasuredome 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

hi brummie

yer me and johnathonseagul will have to come over to my old home town of birmingham and meet up with you and whoever you know over there for a few lagers. just a point to mention from a baby to the age of 3 i attend, what is now the notorious, Rubry cong. (panarama)

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

I'm in for that Pleasuredome.........from memory, wasn't the Rugby cong where there was a convicted child abuser?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

no its rubry near the licky hills, not rugby.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Pleasure I moved from Birmingham a couple of years ago, now live in Somerset! Drat would have been great to get together with you guys again.

When Panorama was doing the research we put them onto the Rubery case, tried seeking out a family that was supposed to have petitioned outside that KH (causing a scene), did you ever hear about that petition and could you shed anymore light on it? I didnt know for sure if that petition was made up or acctually happened?

What wasnt mentioned in Panorama (I think) was that the abuser now attends a Derby KH and is active. Panorama went seeking him out by attending some of the derby KH's but never did cross paths with him.

Another thing, do you know the guy who was the victim? Trying to contact him.

Brummie

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

no i dont know the victim, sorry. i'll see if i can find anything out about the abuser. can you remember his name?

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Dont know the Rubry Case.......got mixed up with Rugby,....cause I'm sure there was a convicted JW child abuser there i'd read somewhere. anyway Derby is just 20 mins from me, it would be intersting to hear what you know,

• Brummie
    Brummie

P, the abuser was named Jaswant Patti, he was the asian guy in panorama, dont need any info on him, Simon Brady was the victim, could do with contacting him.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Hi Lads I've been looking for some local XJW near me to have a pint or 2 with. Everyone seems to be just a little bit too far away! Qwerty

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

hi qwerty, where do you live?

• qwerty
    qwerty

I live in lower Black Pudding county. Heeeeee bhar gum! Qwerty

Edited by - qwerty on 3 November 2002 11:21:28

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit