Freemasons

by UnDisfellowshipped 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Perhaps if more Freemasons would take a few moments to CLEARLY EXPLAIN what they believe and are taught and what they do, then there wouldn't be any so-called "misinformation" going around.

I do not mean to sound rude, but why would a Mason break his vow of silence to answer your questions or counter your claims?

• link
    link

UnDisfellowshipped,

I have absolutely no interest in playing your word games (complete with mis-quotations) or attempting to discuss the finer points of Freemasonry with you when you say things like:

..you say that all the info on here is misinformation.

Where did I say that?

Also, you say that there is no reason to defend Freemasonry, and yet, what have you been doing on this Thread?

Against what?

I cant compete with that sort of thing so I therefore "retire hurt" and admit that you are the undisputed champion.

(Handing over imitation of Lonsdale Belt and looking forward to acceptance speech).

link

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

undisfellowshiped

looks like Link is playing the JW game, now he doesnt want to answer your questions.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Well, since Link has "selective amnesia" about what he said, here are Quotes from him in this Thread:

It never ceases to amaze me what rubbish gets talked about Freemasons by non-Freemasons. Its just like those with no experience of the WBTS telling dubs all about the "truth".

Looks to me like Link was saying the info I posted was "rubbish", doesn't it?

I will not get involved with the misinformation here, there is far too much of it to ever sort out. I will just sit on the sidelines and have a good chuckle at some of the "absolute facts" that are quoted by the "knowledgeable".

There is the proof, Link, you definitely said the info on this Thread is "misinformation".

Also, I would say those comments of yours were intended to "defend" Freemasonry.

Webster's Dictionary Definition of "misinformation":

Untrue or incorrect information.

So, Link (who says he is a Freemason) has accused me of spreading lies. Now Link is saying he never did that. Link is also now saying that I am playing "word games".

Sheesh.

Then, when I asked him to let me know what things I posted that were "misinformation", he said this:

For one thing I can see no reason whatsoever for anyone to have to defend Freemasonary and for another I am not qualified to explain all its aspects and its structure and organisation.

So, Link is "qualified" to tell me that I have posted "misinformation" about Freemasons, and yet, he is not "qualified" to let me know exactly which things are incorrect that I posted.

That's convenient isn't it?

Your comparisons to anything remotely Watchtowerish do not hold water so these wont tempt me to explain misinformation spread by persons who are obviously anti-Masonic.

Again with the "misinformation" eh? I will let the people on this Board decide whether or not my comparisons of the Watchtower's Secrecy and the Freemasons' Secrecy "holds any water" or not.

Robdar said:

I do not mean to sound rude, but why would a Mason break his vow of silence to answer your questions or counter your claims?

I don't think you were rude at all.

That is a good question.

First of all, I think you're right, I think Link is not answering me for 2 reasons:

1: He has sworn an Oath of Secrecy
    2: It's hard to come up with a counter-reply to the TRUTH

This shows just how Secretive and Un-Christian Freemasonry is by requiring their Members to SWEAR AN OATH TO NEVER EVER reveal their Secrets.

He is not obligated to reply to my questions.

However, Link said I was spreading "misinformation", which basically means he called me a liar.

If I had said that you had posted incorrect information on a Thread, wouldn't you want me to tell you exactly which info you had posted that was incorrect?

And, can you believe Link is accusing me of being the one who is playing "word games"?

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 5 November 2002 0:17:53

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Freemasonry practices Theocratic Warfare to the absolute maximum.

I think the Freemasons are where the Watchtower got it from.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Also, here is a Scripture that shows just how incompatible Freemasonry is with Christians:

Matthew 5:33: "Again you have heard that it was said to them of old time, 'You shall not make false vows, but shall perform to the Lord your vows,'
    Matthew 5:34: but I tell you, don't swear at all: neither by Heaven, for it is the Throne of God;
    Matthew 5:35: nor by the Earth, for it is the footstool of His feet; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the City of the Great King.
    Matthew 5:36: Neither shall you swear by your head, for you can't make one hair white or black.
    Matthew 5:37: But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes' and your 'No' be 'no.' Whatever is more than these is of the Evil One.

Also, Freemasonry does do Charity Work, and I'm sure they do some good for people, however, the Quotes I posted on this Thread show that Freemasons are actually serving Lucifer.

Who is Lucifer?

Webster's Dictionary Definition of "Lucifer":

1: used as a name of the Devil
    2: the planet Venus when appearing as the morning star
    3: not capitalized : a friction match having as active substances antimony sulfide and potassium chlorate

Here is what the Bible (King James Version) says about "Lucifer":

Isaiah 14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

The Hebrew word for "Lucifer" means "Morning Star" or "Brightness" or "Light-Bearer".

In that Verse, it is Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon who is called "Lucifer", however, most people believe it has a larger sense of fulfillment towards Satan the Devil (who was the true King of Babylon).

And, what an appropriate name for Satan's followers to call the Devil!

Check out these Verses:

2nd Corinthians 11:13: For such men are false Apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as Christ's Apostles.
    2nd Corinthians 11:14: And no wonder, for even Satan masquerades as an angel of light.
    2nd Corinthians 11:15: It is no great thing therefore if his ministers also masquerade as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    In that Verse, it is Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon who is called "Lucifer", however, most people believe it has a larger sense of fulfillment towards Satan the Devil (who was the true King of Babylon).

But Nebuchadnezzar still fulfilled God's plan. So, are you saying that God uses Lucifer to do his bidding? If so, does this make Lucifer evil or a servant of God?

I am not trying to be argumentative here. I truly do not understand what you are trying to say.

Thanks,

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 5 November 2002 3:13:2

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hi Robdar!

I welcome any and all questions and comments.

You said:

But Nebuchadnezzar still fulfilled God's plan. So, are you saying that God uses Lucifer to do his bidding?

He can, and He has in the past, however, that was not my main point.

If so, does this make Lucifer evil or a servant of God?

Lucifer (Satan) is evil because he rebelled against God, and tempted and deceived Eve, not to mention all of the other evil things he has done.

Jesus said Satan is evil due to his own originality.

God can use anyone to help fulfill His plans.

I am not trying to be argumentative here. I truly do not understand what you are trying to say.

I'm sorry, I probably wasn't too clear.

The main point I was making is that Isaiah Chapter 14 is a Prophecy that has a larger fulfillment on Satan the Devil, because in that Chapter it describes Lucifer being brought down into the Lake of Fire (Hell).

Also, notice these Verses:

Isaiah 14:12: How you are fallen from Heaven, Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, who laid the nations low!
    Isaiah 14:13: You said in your heart, I will ascend into Heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; and I will sit on the mountain of congregation, in the uttermost parts of the north;
    Isaiah 14:14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.

I think that those Verses are talking about Satan's Rebellion against God, more than they are talking about Nebuchadnezzar.

I hope this helped.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them or E-Mail me.

• Robdar
    Robdar

If you have any questions or comments, please post them or E-Mail me.

Undisfellowshipped,

Thank you for the kind offer. And thank you for clarifying.

Robyn

• Satanus
    Satanus

Can you show from reliable masonic writings that lucifer means satan? What i mean is, is there in masonic writings a definition that says planely that lucifer is satan?

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit