Dino Ali Taking the Stand NOW

by AudeSapere 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    day 1 part 2 from 1:19:50... he doesnt say it.
  • Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Ask Barbara. Her team are watching fully day to day.

Does anyone else think any of these suggestions would be helpful?

• Day by day FULL uploads of proceedings
    • Edited highlights
    • A neutral YouTube channel to refer people to with comments disabled

Anyone making claims such as above could be asked to prove it with a video timeline reference.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Pubsinger
    Are you offering?
    All of those things sound very nice, I don't know if disabling the comments would achieve anything? Not scaring away the witnesses perhaps?

Do you know if Barbara will cover the full 2 weeks?
  • steve2
    steve2

At times like this I feel such deep empathy and concern for the elders forced to take the stand. They were only doing what they thought was right.

... just kidding! Bring it on, I say. This is due payback for decades of mindlessly following the patriarchal rules of self-appointed leaders more concerned about reputation than children's protection and well being.

Yes, GB, your very own egregious rules for kingdom hall judicial committees have done anything but sanctify your precious god's name.

• zeb
    zeb

"...Bello had made no effort .."

Indeed this is showing the standard wt contempt for the rule of law.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

I'm not offering to do it all lol. But could probably record a day or two fully 😊

Barbara is already doing highlights.

And yes I think a no comments channel would mean JWs could be pointed there.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

@WMF

I didnt hear him do that either.... (hmmmm)

jwtalk. I tend to refer to it as "that other site"

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

SCENICVIEWER mentioned Theocratic Warfare Strategy.

Is there any chance that the Commission's judiciary is aware of this J.W. thinking, teaching & practice?

Might make the questioners rephrase some of their questions to elders on the stand.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

@ konceptual99, so someone there blatantly lies about what was said to put a positive spin on things?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

@WMF - I am not 100% sure if what I listened to was the complete testimony as it crossed two videos. I suggest waiting for the official video/transcripts assuming they will be released.

I am surprised that one of the bench would accept being questioned by the person giving their testimony however.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit