The Great Mystery Of Life Is Revealed

by Zechariah 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

There is a deep mystery that has been hidden from man all his history. It was not hidden because God didn't want man know it. It was hidden because it was too awesome a concept for man to comprehend and appreciate until now This is a significant time in human history as man is about to reach his adult stage as the earthly child of God. God has provided by way of special inspiration all the object lessons neede for man to being to appreciate this important truth about his life.

A sign of Christs second presence is a abundance of knowledge. This feature among others signalled the time when Christ would be present again.

The thing that sets apart believers from unbelievers is that unbeiievers can only believe what they see. Believers have enhanced perception. Not only do they have physical eyesight but spiritual eyesight as well. It is plainly the spiritual man versus the physical man of the Bible. The spiritual man knows everything of the physical man but the physical cannotcomprehend the things of the spiritual man for they are perceived spiritually.

The special ability of the spiritual man is to create by means of belief. For the spiritual man therefore "You'll See it when you Believe It". The believer walks by faith an not by sight.

Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for. It is the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld. Faith is the only way that uneen things can be observed. For all the men of science before they could perceive unseen forces where they could develop formulas outlining the effects of these forces they had to exercise faith and a willingness to believe. All laws are spiritual. What we call physical laws are spiritual (unseen) laws that have a direct physically perceivable effect on material things.

But spiritual laws are by far more numerous and more powerful than than the physical variety yet they can only be perceived by men of faith.

Had Moses had the scepticism of unbelievers he would never have recognized the vioce from the burning bush as being from God. Surely he would have rationalized it in such a way it could be explained naturally. This is the same as it was with the Scribes ad Pharisees of Jesus day who despite his many powerful miracles denied his divinity.

A Prime example of spirit things being perceived by faith is the law of Reciprocity otherwise called reaping what you sow or doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. It requires faith to recognize such laws exist and they are enforceable by angels. There are angelic forces responsible for enforcing every law of the universe both physical and spiritual.

Awareness of the holy spirit obtainable by faith is the very source of supernatural power. Learning to trust God and believing before you see things is our most valuable key to successful living. The believer in the scriptures is told that anything one asks in faith in accordance with Gods will he will grant it. Ask and you shall receive God says.

Faith in God and Trust in him can make us healthy, wealthy, and wise. Let us not forget happy as well. Faith in ourselves (positive thinking) can give us power over our lives. But the supernatural power trust in God gives us is unmatched.

So far I have only alluded to the Great Mystery of the Ages. Now to spell it out.

WE, MAN, ARE PHYSICALLY EMBODIED SPIRIT CREATURES

We are kin to the angels.

Mans body is the vehicle or space suit for transporting him through the earthly experience and sustaining his life here. Man was created in Gods image receiving a inheritance of spirit that is in the likeness of God.

What evidences is there such is true:

Instinct, dreams, OBEs, Psychic communication, etc.

The following isa poem I wrote after dreamstate inspiration circa 1995.

The Me I Cannot See

There is a me I cannot see
    There is a you you never knew
    There is an I thats so so shy
    There is a us we never trust
    This one so close is the most of who we are
    This one so far is the way to every star

Let the dreams begin
    Let us find that man within
    Let us hope and love
    And give thanks to the one above

This one so hidden is waiting to be ridden
    This one so strong is what we nee to belong
    This one so wise it opens our eyes
    To see our duty to maintain earths beauty
    There is a force that sets the ourse for our lives
    There is a rudder from the gutter for which men strives

Let the dreams begin
    Let us find that man within
    Let us hope and love
    And give thanks to the one above

============================

I speak with much experience of the enormous power of faith. Faith is not wishful thinking or fantasy. Faith is the premier quality in the Bible by which a man can become friends with God and spirit sons of him. There is one requirement in the Bible for salvation and a right relationship with God. The reward of this faith is the outpouring of the holy spirit together with all the fruitages that come with it. Such things as love, joy, peace, kndness, etc.

Zechariah

• dmouse
    dmouse
    Faith is not wishful thinking or fantasy

True. I had faith once, and it was very real. Then I lost it and no matter what I try I can't get it back.

I wish I had faith in God, that would be great. I try and try to believe in a God that cares but it just doesn't work.

Unfortunately we have no control over what we believe and therefore no choice over whether we have faith or not.

So there's no point trying to promote it.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Zechariah, MARK 9:24,I believe;help my unbelief! Admitting the imperfection of his faith, mixed as it was with doubt, the desperate father pleaded with Jesus to help him to have the greater faith the Lord demanded of him.And yet he was not a disciple of Jesus.The disciple's failure is surprising,in light of the power granted them by Jesus.MARK 3:15",And to have power to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons".So, Jesus gave the 12 the right to expel demons.And they did such.However they seemed to have lost their faith in this particular situation.Why is this surprising,because the father who is not a disciple admits his unbelief and cries out to Jesus "Help my unbelief". How did Jesus help his unbelief?He cast out the demon himself ! We today are not able to see such a demonstration to help our unbelief.So,faith is not enough, the disciples inability to help this father is prove of that.Blueblades

• Shakita
    Shakita

"Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for." Blah, Blah, Blah.......

Tell me, what is wrong with NOT having the Great Mystery of Life figured out?

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!!!

Think I will just sit back awhile and let God show me his faith, instead of the other way around. Think it's time for that HAVE FAITH IN GOD stuff to take a back seat. God needs to step up to the plate and bat for awhile. He's been in the dugout too long.

Mrs. Shakita

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

Hi Dmouse,

I had an experience of loosing my faith and recovering it.

I'm not prepare yet to make it public in the forum, but if you send me and e-mail I can tell you.

Ginosko

• Valis
    Valis
    Faith is the premier quality in the Bible by which a man can become friends with God and spirit sons of him.

Dude, you forgot to mention field service..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Kooks Not For Christ" class

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

Faith is the one requirement for a special relationship with God. Christ often encouraged people to have faith but it is not something that he would bestow upon someone as a gift. Faith is only important when things don't happen right away.

Jesus responded in the only way he could to the man in Mark 9:24 to help him have greater faith. Faith is cultivated over time.

Why is this surprising,because the father who is not a disciple admits his unbelief and cries out to Jesus "Help my unbelief". How did Jesus help his unbelief?He cast out the demon himself ! We today are not able to see such a demonstration to help our unbelief.So,faith is not enough, the disciples inability to help this father is prove of that.Blueblades

Jesus and his disciples themselves performed miracles as well bestowed and transfered gifts of Holy Spirit unto others. The one thing not a gift of Holy Spirit they could not give is faith itself.

Miracles just as powerful and moreso are being performed today all the time. Only believers however can see miracles.

Jesus by himself casting out the demons helped the man to have greater faith by demonstrating what would be possible for him if he only believed. The key to making a change to faith is the desire and willingness to do so. It is not something anyone can not do. It is only what one is unwilling to do. Why? He's afraid.

I have for years now meditated on the psychology of unbelief and this is what I've found.

Unbelief is an addiction. Its an addiction to mistrust and pessimism. The unbeliever has had many disappointments and his worst fear is being further disappointed. This phobia is so intense the unbelievers defense mechanism is to deny there is any reason for trusting God.

He can't they reason disappoint them if they don't give him the chance by believing. They become conditioned to negative thinking and pessimism to soften the blow of disappointment of which they are so afraid.

They reason if you expect nothing then you can't be disappointed when thats what you get. They are therefore willing to forgo chances for happiness because they are gunshy because as they say they have tried faith and it didn't work.

Like with any other addiction the key to change is first to admit you have a problem. One must evaluate the benefits of each course and determine for himself whether giving in to fear is worth the blessings he possibly can win bu trusting. Once one makes the commitment to change and now is willing he then must seek the support as with any other addiction of those who are as he desires to be. In this case believers. I am confident that the moment you arrive at that place a silent prayer goes to God declaring your willingness to believe and asking for the Holy Spirit. It will be forthcoming.

Zechariah

• nilfun
    nilfun
    The following isa poem I wrote after dreamstate inspiration circa 1995.

The Me I Cannot See

There is a me I cannot see
    There is a you you never knew
    There is an I thats so so shy
    There is a us we never trust
    This one so close is the most of who we are
    This one so far is the way to every star...

I really liked your poem.

WE, MAN, ARE PHYSICALLY EMBODIED SPIRIT CREATURES

Reminds me of something I read in Zukov's (sp?) Soul Stories about how we are all spirits dressed

up in "earth suits". Pretty interesting idea. For me that means that I will look beyond a person's

mere physical appearance and respect them as a fellow earthling, recognizing that their inner light burns inside me

also...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit