An Odd one Out?

by link 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• link
    link

This question must have been asked before but I cant find it with the search facility.

Does anyone know of a Christian religious denomination that only has doctrine and dogma that is not disputed by any other Christian religious denomination?

This of course is entirely different to saying does that denomination agree with the doctrine and dogma of all other religious denominations.

I hope that someone will give this some thought because I could not come up with one.

Thanks

R oast S take and V eal P ie.

link

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hummmmmm,

I can't think of one myself.

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

By its nature disagreement inspires division when the tensions of two different groups within one denomination becomes more than the members can stand; otherwise why so many schisms and denominations?

I doubt you'll find any Christian (whatever definition you give that word) denominations that are an answer to your question. The more "points" of dogma and creed a group has, the higher the chances of disagreement with someone else's. And in the US we seem to be mostly split along the lines of Fundamentalists or liberals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit