Youtube Video Of the Royal Commission

by Lemonp 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lemonp
    Lemonp

68min of grilling

So many highlights. Love seeing the hears grinding as they are asked questions... you can SEE the conflict in their mind as they weigh the .Org's response vs the right one to make. Really good entertainment.

• Lemonp
    Lemonp

Go to 28min mark for one of the most hard hitting questions asked. The gears grinding in the guys head are palpable. NEXT question is also amazing.

Wouldn't swap place with any of those elders, not even for a million dollars!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is there an actual YouTube link?

DD

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

It IS so good, to have this criminal cult being investigated and seeing it reported in the international news!

I'm tweeting and facebooking every bit of it that i run across. Also doing searches on the U.S. newspapers - maybe that triggers some awareness in their editor's office. Don't we need a big blurb in the WSJ and NYT, oh yeah.

Marina

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Question: Why is the WTBTS allowing these Eldubs to testify? Why not send legal representatives?

I'm just curious. Maybe the Eldubs have to, because it's the law? I just wonder what HQ thinks about all this. Are they coaching the Eldubs? Have they sent legal help that is assisting off camera? Are they just hoping the Eldubs can spin this on their own?

Is Gerrit Loesch racing to the scene in order to "defend the faith" as we speak?

DD

• Splash
    Splash
    Barbara has some here
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Is there an actual YouTube link?
    DD

I'm with DATA-DOG...I was expecting a YouTube link. Am I missing something?

• Lemonp
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Thanks for everyones work on this!!

All parts are on Barbara Andersons YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvrp6E1AymHbf7yUeuKKXw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit