Since it's Halloween....

by Bendrr 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Thought I'd share a picture with y'all. I took it at a historic cemetary near where I live. I didn't even think much of it until a friend of mine saw it and freaked out. Then I started to think it was unusual too. These two graves are unique in that they are the only two in the whole cemetary with black iron covers and there are no names or any writing at all. I'm not saying the blurs are ghosts or spirits but they are unusual. The camera lens wasn't smudged. There were no blurs on any of the other pics I shot that day.

So it's Halloween and here's my spooky photo. Sorry, but you'll have to click on the link. For some reason Yahoo briefcase photos don't come up automatically.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7cfd2c28/bc/Rose+Hill+Cemetary+%232/Strange+graves.jpg?bcyTV69A6dCC8cjj

Mike.

Edited by - bendrr on 31 October 2002 19:3:35

• kelpie
    kelpie

Very spooky

My dad has a picture of me when I was a kid and the bar that I am leaning up against is showing through my body!

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

Where is this Rose Hill Cemetary? I know of an old cemetary with that same name in Black Diamond Mines near Pittsburg and Antioch, CA, it's likely not the same one, but I was just wondering.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Princess has a picture taken at home, where there is a strange man on the television.............it was turned off. No one can identify him. The screen is filled with his face.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Santacruzchick: Rose Hill Cemetary is in Macon, GA. Duane Allman (of the Allman Brothers Band) is buried there. I have more pictures in my Yahoo photo album if you want to see them. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/skydmyke there's two albums with pictures of Rose Hill.

Mulan: I hope you're going to share that picture with the rest of us!

Mike.

Edited by - bendrr on 31 October 2002 20:52:18

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Yeah, Mulan. I wanna see it too.

granny

• Princess
    Princess

I'll scan it and post it in the morning. It's been a long day and I'm off to bed. Check back Friday afternoon! It is a really strange picture.

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit